Start Date: 4/27/2017 5:15 PM CST
End Date: 4/27/2017 7:30 PM CST
Venue Name: Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
7730 Bonhomme Ave.
HRMA of Greater St. Louis
How to Get a Job in Human Resources
A FREE panel discussion and networking reception about how to break into HR and expand your career
5:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Registration
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Panel Discussion & Networking Reception
Interested in a career in human resources?
On Thursday, April 27th, the Human Resource Management Association of Greater St. Louis will host a panel discussion and networking reception for students and young professionals interested in HR careers.
- A panel will share secrets about how to land a job in HR
- After the panel, there will be a networking reception. HRMA members will answer critical questions for students and young professionals interested in HR, such as:
- How do I build a professional LinkedIn profile?
- How does networking lead to a job?
- How should my resume look? (bring yours for review!)
Learn the answers to these questions and more!
All student attendees may enter to win a
FREE one-year HRMA membership and a
FREE registration to HRMA Annual Conference!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.