Human Resources Business Partner
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
This position serves as a trusted HR advisor to division leaders aligning business objectives with HR strategies and solutions.
- Effectively partner with division/location leadership to enhance strategic planning and implementation of business initiatives, while supporting the short and long-term talent strategies in place:
- Align the direction and the development, implementation, and integration of coordinated HR strategies and programs along with HR centers of expertise to align with division/location objectives (Recruiting, Compensation, Talent, etc.).
- Partner in the development and implementation of change management strategies to support the critical evolution of the business and achieve desired business results that are sustainable over time
- Participate in the development and execution of the HR division long term strategy development and execution.
- Advise senior and other leaders on business and human resources issues, providing insight and options consistent with legal/compliance and consistent with Jones philosophies and culture.
- Continuously enhance professional capabilities by understanding and applying external trends and analytics to bring new ideas and increase innovation
Human Resources Business Partner
||Saint Louis, MO
|Posting Start Date:
We also invite you to visit our careers site (www.careers.edwardjones.com) to:
- Bachelor's degree with seven or more years related HR experience and demonstrated progression with increasing responsibility
- HR certification strongly preferred.
- Advanced degree and leadership experience a plus
- Strong business acumen with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal business partners.
- Demonstrated success in influencing and coaching at the senior leadership level.
- Must have working knowledge and demonstrated capability in Human Resources functions and practices (e.g. organizational design and consulting, employee/associate relations, performance management, training, compensation, recruiting, associate engagement and retention, employment law, organizational development, change leadership, coaching and communications.)MUST have a comprehensive understanding of how these parts of HR integrate in providing solutions and be able to assist leaders in their implementation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to communicate complex issues across all levels of organization and division.
- Read about our FORTUNE magazine ranking and watch a video featuring our managing partner, James D. Weddle (FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” ranking)
- Review the latest headquarters job listings
- Learn about Financial Advisor and Branch Office Administrator opportunities
- Watch a video about our firm’s culture
||This listing expires on: 3/19/2018